About Me

My photo
I am in love with and intrigued by the story and plight of the black community. Learning is my passion and I intend to use my passion to show the community that I love ways to effect positive change in their lives as well as others.

6.02.2009

Thoughts....

There was a lot for me to think about today. Thoughts are still flooding my mind to the point where I can't write effectively. So many thoughts about my life, things that went on in the world over the last few days, just blew my mind. I spent the better part of the day reflecting on my past (I do this a lot) and thinking about my next move. Then I came home to settle in for some politics and was enraged by the discussion of the events that took place over who's right and who's wrong. Senseless deaths, shameful displays of patriotism - it all just makes me sick. Also, I have a very important meeting tomorrow and I'm pissed because I know that I'm gonna go in there recite the perfunctory responses I know need to be said, when I really want to know who gives them the right to make crucial decisions about things they don't know I really can't understand. The System! It really stinks and I wish I could do more to change it...... Who knows. Maybe I will.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day. Maybe I'll be able to continue my journey, but today, I'm simply distracted......

No comments:

Post a Comment

@pamelajeri

    follow me on Twitter