About Me

My photo
I am in love with and intrigued by the story and plight of the black community. Learning is my passion and I intend to use my passion to show the community that I love ways to effect positive change in their lives as well as others.

5.31.2009

Making It!!

In order to make it in this world, there are distinct characteristics a person must possess. In no specific order, but definitely a unique mixture of these qualities, one should have: passion, determination, motivation, inspiration, support, love, hope, spirit, gumption, commensense, resourcefulness, cleverness, knowledge and last but not least faith.
Some of these traits can be taught and some are innate. But whether taught or innate in order to make it in this world, you must have one or some elements of the equation to equal success. Now success can be measured in different ways and has a different meaning to various cultures, individuals and societies; however, whatever it means to you - find the right mix for you and go for it.
Peace!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

@pamelajeri

    follow me on Twitter