About Me

My photo
I am in love with and intrigued by the story and plight of the black community. Learning is my passion and I intend to use my passion to show the community that I love ways to effect positive change in their lives as well as others.

1.05.2012

Sagging Pants!

Pleaseforgive them and do not judge!


Theyare VICTIMS of one or more ofthe following conditions: 

Low Self-Esteem 
No father in the home 
Crowd Pleaser 
Follower 
Parental Neglect 
Confused 
Prison mentality 
Rebel without a Cause 
No self-respect or wasn’t taught 
Or 
They may just be advertising an invitation for intimacy from the same sex. 

You cannot shame these individuals into changing their style.   Nor can you fine them, or take them to jail for walking around looking like no one cares for them. You can put up as many billboards as you want or as many bus ads as you like. It only makes them wantto continue their behavior. It’s rebellion.  Either find a way to reach them on their level or let it ride!  These kids need attention not criticism.  They are mostly poor, black and latino/hispanic men and they are obviously lost and ignorant.  So stop trying to pass laws and come up with something better for them to follow.Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

@pamelajeri

    follow me on Twitter