About Me

My photo
I am in love with and intrigued by the story and plight of the black community. Learning is my passion and I intend to use my passion to show the community that I love ways to effect positive change in their lives as well as others.

7.13.2010

Figuring it out...

Apparently, I have things that I want to say. And, I apparently want to say them out loud, hence the reason for a blog as opposed to a journal. Although journals have their purpose as well! Nonetheless, I am blogging for a couple of reasons. One: because it just became so darn popular and is a wonderful way to express yourself and Two: because I feel like it's my way of being active and getting involved - even in a small way.

You gotta start somewhere......

No comments:

Post a Comment

@pamelajeri

    follow me on Twitter